JPMorgan US Smaller Companies Chapter 2.6 2.6
The trust is launched
The next big thing starts small
We invest in well-run companies with attractive and sustainable profits using the stock-picking credentials of our US-based investment team.
These come from the smaller companies segment of the US stock market, which has potential for faster growth.
- Expertise: Managed by locally-based specialist investors such as Don Jose, Dan Percella and Jon Brachle, the trust seeks out small cap opportunities within North America
- Portfolio: We focus on well-run US smaller companies with a sustainable competitive advantage, a record of success and who are good stewards of capital
- Results: Capital growth comes from some of the world’s fastest-growing smaller companies in an under-researched market
At J.P. Morgan Asset Management we have one key goal: to help our clients build stronger portfolios. And for more than 150 years, we’ve been doing just that — for individuals, institutions and intermediaries alike. What sets us apart from other asset managers is our:
- Team-based investment management using disciplined processes
- Depth & breadth of expertise in every key asset class and market
- Ground-breaking ideas to widen clients’ investment opportunities
We offer a free monthly source of knowledge for investment trust investors. Sifting through the wealth of information on the investment trust industry trends can be time consuming, our Investor Insights email makes the task easier by condensing timely insights from our investment managers and industry experts into a single source.
Please read this important information
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.