JPMorgan Japanese Chapter 2.4 2.4
The trust is launched
Invest in the next generation of Japanese ideas
We have more than 40 years’ experience seeking out attractively valued investments in Japan, one of the world’s largest markets. Our team gains a competitive advantage from being one of the few foreign asset managers based in the country, allowing it to find opportunities often overlooked in the UK.
- Expertise: Our locally-based team, headed by Investment Managers Nicholas Weindling and Shoichi Mizusawa, has knowledge and long experience of seeking out the most attractively valued Japanese investments in an under-researched market
- Portfolio: We concentrate on long-term investments in innovative companies with strong future growth prospects. Our benchmark is the Tokyo Stock Price Index
- Results: Our aim is to achieve capital growth from a changing Japan, by seeking out new products, technologies and markets often overlooked by UK investors
At J.P. Morgan Asset Management we have one key goal: to help our clients build stronger portfolios. And for more than 150 years, we’ve been doing just that — for individuals, institutions and intermediaries alike. What sets us apart from other asset managers is our:
- Team-based investment management using disciplined processes
- Depth & breadth of expertise in every key asset class and market
- Ground-breaking ideas to widen clients’ investment opportunities
We offer a free monthly source of knowledge for investment trust investors. Sifting through the wealth of information on the investment trust industry trends can be time consuming, our Investor Insights email makes the task easier by condensing timely insights from our investment managers and industry experts into a single source.
Please read this important information
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.