JPMorgan Indian Chapter 2.13 2.13
The trust is launched
A vibrant addition to any portfolio
The largest investment trust focusing purely on Indian companies provides an expertly managed opportunity to tap into the country’s long-term growth potential. India’s young population and growing middle class provide great opportunities.
- Expertise: Our highly-experienced team, including Fund Managers Rajendra Nair and Rukhshad Shroff, run the largest Indian investment trust*
- Portfolio: We invest in long-term growth potential, focusing on outperforming the benchmark MSCI India Index
- Results: Our growth-orientated portfolio of Indian equities gives exposure to a market that can be hard to access
*Source: Association of Investment Companies, April 2018
At J.P. Morgan Asset Management we have one key goal: to help our clients build stronger portfolios. And for more than 150 years, we’ve been doing just that — for individuals, institutions and intermediaries alike. What sets us apart from other asset managers is our:
- Team-based investment management using disciplined processes
- Depth & breadth of expertise in every key asset class and market
- Ground-breaking ideas to widen clients’ investment opportunities
We offer a free monthly source of knowledge for investment trust investors. Sifting through the wealth of information on the investment trust industry trends can be time consuming, our Investor Insights email makes the task easier by condensing timely insights from our investment managers and industry experts into a single source.
Please read this important information
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.