JPMorgan Emerging Markets Chapter 2.11 2.11
The trust is launched
We see the opportunities others may miss
We have one of the longest-established emerging-market teams in the industry, with an extensive network of specialists. Their skill lies in discovering quality stocks that are attractively valued and can achieve total return from worldwide emerging markets.
- Expertise: Fund Managers such as Austin Forey draw on the network of country and sector specialists in our long-established emerging-market team
- Portfolio: We concentrate on finding quality stocks for our diversified portfolio. We hold shares in countries and sectors that offer attractive opportunities for growth
- Results: We have a strong long-term track record, thanks to our high conviction and low turnover of stocks
At J.P. Morgan Asset Management we have one key goal: to help our clients build stronger portfolios. And for more than 150 years, we’ve been doing just that — for individuals, institutions and intermediaries alike. What sets us apart from other asset managers is our:
- Team-based investment management using disciplined processes
- Depth & breadth of expertise in every key asset class and market
- Ground-breaking ideas to widen clients’ investment opportunities
We offer a free monthly source of knowledge for investment trust investors. Sifting through the wealth of information on the investment trust industry trends can be time consuming, our Investor Insights email makes the task easier by condensing timely insights from our investment managers and industry experts into a single source.
Please read this important information
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.