JPMorgan Claverhouse Chapter 2.7 2.7
The trust is launched
Growing dividends year after year
We invest in income-generating companies listed on the London Stock Exchange, especially those that provide consistent and growing dividends and in which our managers have a high degree of trust.
- Expertise: Fund Managers like William Meadon and Callum Abbott manage a core UK equity trust, providing a combination of capital and income growth
- Portfolio: They look for the best British listed companies within the FTSE 100 to provide income growth with certainty. Recent holdings have included JD Sports and Royal Dutch Shell
- Results: Shareholders have enjoyed 45 years of dividend growth
At J.P. Morgan Asset Management we have one key goal: to help our clients build stronger portfolios. And for more than 150 years, we’ve been doing just that — for individuals, institutions and intermediaries alike. What sets us apart from other asset managers is our:
- Team-based investment management using disciplined processes
- Depth & breadth of expertise in every key asset class and market
- Ground-breaking ideas to widen clients’ investment opportunities
We offer a free monthly source of knowledge for investment trust investors. Sifting through the wealth of information on the investment trust industry trends can be time consuming, our Investor Insights email makes the task easier by condensing timely insights from our investment managers and industry experts into a single source.
Please read this important information
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.