JPMorgan Asian Chapter 2.14 2.14
The trust is launched
Targeting income without compromising on Asia's growth
Asia is the world’s fastest-growing equity market. We seek to achieve predictable quarterly income from it, without dropping our focus on growth.
- Expertise: The trust is run by emerging-market veterans with local knowledge, such as our Hong Kong-born Investment Manager Ayaz Ebrahim
- Portfolio: Managers seek out Asia’s best ideas and look for capital growth from a diverse portfolio of 50-80 companies quoted on Asian stock markets, excluding Japan
- Results: We seek to provide a predictable quarterly income, paying quarterly dividends equivalent to 1% of net asset value
At J.P. Morgan Asset Management we have one key goal: to help our clients build stronger portfolios. And for more than 150 years, we’ve been doing just that — for individuals, institutions and intermediaries alike. What sets us apart from other asset managers is our:
- Team-based investment management using disciplined processes
- Depth & breadth of expertise in every key asset class and market
- Ground-breaking ideas to widen clients’ investment opportunities
We offer a free monthly source of knowledge for investment trust investors. Sifting through the wealth of information on the investment trust industry trends can be time consuming, our Investor Insights email makes the task easier by condensing timely insights from our investment managers and industry experts into a single source.
Please read this important information
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.